THE SITUATION OF THE LIGHT INDUSTRY ІN THE OVER DNIPRO UKRAINE IN THE SECOND HALF OF XIX-th – EARLY XX-th CENTURY
The article highlights the question of the formation and the development of the light industry in the Over Dnipro Ukraine in the second half of XIX-th – early XX-th century and their impact on the socio-economic development of the region. The issue of the unresolved crisis phenomena in the light industry is a special interest in the society and among scientifi cs to the economic problems in the national economy. The processes that were in Ukraine in the past require profound analytical and synthesized assessments by historians today. The article carries materials about the industrial development of the factories and plants, it was shown the supply of raw materials for the enterprises. It was specifi ed the industrial directions of the factories because of scientifi c achievements and the sales on export and domestic markets. It is presented the general situation of some branches of the light industry. Studying this subject it was found that the network of the plants and factories was formed both by the efforts of the government schemes and local bussinessmen. It is realized the reasons of the decline of the industry due to increased demand for tilled soil, decrease of the raw materials and the production transfer from Ukraine. The history of the light industry was one of the actual topics not only from the scientifi c and cognitive point of view, but also in the context of identifying the historical roots of modern problems and ways of their solution. It was emphasized that the processes of the formation and development of the light industry in the Ukrainian provinces had their own specifi city in comparison with the general-imperial tendencies.
2. Vernost dolgu: Ocherki istorii Harkovskogo kanatnogo zavoda im. 60-letiya Sovetskoy Ukrainyi [Loyalty to duty: Essays on the history of the Kharkov rope plant named after 60-th anniversary of Soviet Ukraine]. Harkov: Prapor, 1978. 135 p.
3. Vynar B. Rozvytok ukrayinskoyi lehkoyi promyslovosti [Development of the Ukrainian light industry]. Denver: ZDA, 1955. 30 p.
4. Hurzhiy I.O. Zarodzhennya robitnychoho klasu Ukrayiny [The birth of the working class of Ukraine]. Kyyiv: Derzhpolitvydav, 1958. 180 p.
5. Hurzhiy I.O. Ukrayina v systemi vserosiyskoho rynku 60–90 rokiv XIX st. [Ukraine in the system of the All-Russian market 60–90 years of the XIX century], Kyyiv: Vyd-vo Naukova dumka, 1968. 192 p.
6. Denysenko L.O., Lauta S.P. Lehka promyslovist Ukrayiny za roky radyanskoyi vlady [Light industry of Ukraine during the years of Soviet power]. Istoriya narodnoho hospodarstva ta ekonomichnoyi dumky Ukrayinskoyi RSR: Respublikanskyy mizhvid. zb. nauk. prats, 1977, vol. 11, pp. 9–15.
7. Derevyankin T.I. Manufaktura na Ukrayini v kintsi XVIII–pershiy polovyni XIX st. (Tekstylne vyrobnytstvo) [Manufactory in Ukraine at the end of the XVIII-th and 1-st half of the XIX-th century. (Textile production)]. Kyyiv: Vyd-vo AN URSR, 1960. 127 p.
8. Moskalyuk M. Lehka promyslovist ukrayinskykh huberniy Rosiyskoyi imperiyi u druhiy polovyni ХІХ–na pochatku ХХ st. [Light industry of the Ukrainian provinces of the Russian Empire in the second half of the XIX and early XX centuries]. Naukovi zapysky TNPU im. V. Hnatyuka. Seriya istoriya. Ternopil: Vyd-vo TNPU im. V. Hnatyuka, 2015, vol. 2, p. 1, pp. 78–84.
9. Nesterenko A.A. Ocherki istorii promyshlennosti i polozhenie proletariata Ukrainy v kontse XIX i nachale XX veka [Essays on the history of industry and the position of the proletariat of Ukraine in the late ХІХ and early ХХ centuries]. Mоscow: Gospolitizdat, 1957. 308 p.
10. Nesterenko O.O. Rozvytok promyslovosti na Ukrayini. Ch. 2: Fabrychno-zavodske vyrobnytstvo [Development of industry in Ukraine. Part 2: Factory production]. Kyyiv: Vyd-vo AN URSR, 1962. 580 p.
11. Opatskiy A. Fabrichno-zavodskaya promyshlennost Kharkovskoy gubernii i polozhenie rabochikh [The factory industry of the Kharkov province and the position of workers]. Kharkov, 1912. 141 p.
12. Pazhitnov K.A. Ocherki istorii tekstilnoy promyshlennosti dorevolyutsionnoy Rossii. Khlopchatobumazhnaya, lno-penkovaya i shelkovaya promyshlennost [Essays of the history of the textile industry of pre-revolutionary Russia. Cotton, fl ax, hemp and silk industry]. Moscow: Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1958. 425 p.
13. Pazhitnov K.A. Ocherki istorii tekstilnoy promyishlennosti dorevolyutsionnoy Rossii. Sherstyanaya promyishlennost [Essays of the history of the textile industry of pre-revolutionary Russia. Wollen industry]. Moscow: Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1955. 364 p.
14. Promyslovist Radyanskoyi Ukrayiny za 40 rokiv (1917–1957) [Industry of Soviet Ukraine for 40 years (1917–1957)] / Instytut ekonomiky AN URSR, A.D. Hlamazda, M.M. Khotymchenko, in.; Za zah. red. M.M. Seredenka. Kyyiv: Derzhpolitvydav URSR, 1957. 333 р.
15. Fabrichno-zavodskaya promyishlennost i torgovlya Rossii: s prilozhenim obschey kartyi fabrichno-zavodskoy promyishlennosti Rossiyskoy imperii. Izd-vo Depart. torgovli i manufaktur Ministerstva fi nansov (Izd. 2-e) [Factory industry and trade of Russia: with the application of the general map of the factory industry of the Russian Empire]. Sankt-Peterburg, 1896. 636 p.
16. Chumak M.M. Kupetstvo yak faktor rozvytku promyslovosti Livoberezhnoyi Ukrayiny (60-ti rr. ХІХ–1914 r.). Dys. kand. istor. nauk. [Merchants as a factor in the development of the industry of the Left Bank of Ukraine (60-ies. ХІХ–1914). Cand. histor. sci. diss.]. Luhansk, 2009. 220 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.